Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fallin For You......IBFCC#10

Cheryl Rowley

Holly Brown
Jane Bosi
Robyn Correa

Sweet, Ms. Della


....all over ourselves to bring you another great challenge!!! Last week's challenge was well attended--thank you to everyone who submitted their gorgeous work for our Background challenge!! I did visit all of your blogs hoping to leave some love, but alas, I'm still having significant posting problems on some blogs :( Our winner, for the Background Challenge IBFCC#9, is Lynn Ray!! Check her great project out!


WE ARE FALLIN' FOR THIS CHALLENGE!!! That's right! Our new challenge theme is fall! My stampin' Sisters all went the pumpkin route with their inspiration pieces---aren't they great??? Pumpkins make me think of pie!! Here in Wisconsin, fall temperatures mean footie pajama's to me!! I just had to break out that sweet wee one image from the Bedtime Buddies stamp sheet at IBFS!

It's time for you to play along!! WE DO HAVE A PRIZE!!! So, please follow all of our rules: (hee hee)
1. Have Fun!

2. You are not required to use IBFS images, but we sure like it when you do!

3. Please link your post back to the I Brake For Challenges blog.

4. Tell all your friends to play along!




5. HAVE FUN!!






3 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration pieces!
    Hugs
    Julia
    http://paperandscrapscreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-6-buttons-or-bows-or-bling-oh.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the "fall inspired" challenge - it is my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete