Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Brake For Florals

 Artwork by Tricia O'Bin
 Artwork by Cheryl Rowley
 Artwork by Jane Bosi
 Artwork by Judy Rozema
Artwork by Cathy Lee
Artwork by Renee Matarese

Happy May to One and All!!!  Last month, we were dazzeled with all of the wonderful I Brake For Anything But....entries!  You all ROCKed that challenge!!!  The winner of the April Anything But challenge is Rene with this adorable entry!  Please contact Della at ibrakeforstamps@yahoo.com in the next two weeks to claim your prize!

This month, in honor of all that is lovely......you know, Mother's and Flowers, our challenge theme is Florals!!  Our DT has really out done themselves with these amazing inspiration pieces!  You'll find lots of new floral images here in the I Brake For Stamps store!  Be sure to take a good look around while you're there!  As always, we invite you to visit the DT Blog for daily inspiration in a variety of themes!
As usual, our rules are few:

1. Have Fun!
2. Please link your project back to this post.
3. Invite all of your friends to play along.
4. Two entries per person, please.
5.  Have Fun!!

We don't require the use of I Brake For Stamps images, but we do encourage it! :) We announce a winner and new challenge at the start of every month, but you're going to want to check back to see the wonderful artwork shared here!

Ready? Set? Go!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenge! There are some really great entries already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi; my first participation here! Tell me if the was anything in the rules that I didn't fully understand..

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the third time I have entered your challenges and when I go back to your site later my entry has disappeared! I have followed the rules & the themes as far as I know so if they are being removed can you tell me why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. FYI: I reentered my submission because I couldn't find it in your list. I just read the comment before mine and it seems as though I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete